ANATOMIC Bib Pants
ANATOMIC Bib Pants
With our Anatomic pants, less is more. Their strength is in their simplicity: they’re warm, comfortable and hard-wearing. They’ll be your favourite for many winters to come.
You’ve ventured out on a winter day, but the idea of the cold might make you turn back. So we’ve made the Anatomic pants from our ErgodryWarm® fabric, to isolate you from low temperatures. And don’t worry about comfort: this inner-brushed bi-elastic fabric is soft to the touch. There’ll be no more excuses for not hitting the road in winter…
- Winter trousers in ErgodryWarm® bi-elastic fabric with brushed interior for good heat insulation
- 300 Line pad optimised for rides of up to 3 hours
- Ribbed braces and openwork back for improved wicking
- Finished with flat seams
- Reflective strips for increased visibility and safety
Optimised fabric for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
Multi-filament fabric with a polyester base, optimum for practising sport in the winter. It is also very comfortable on account of its breathability, as its elasticity provides a perfect fit. Its brushed interior finish ensures optimum insulation and thermal stability.
· Optimized chamois pad for riding up to 3 hours · Suitable for road as well as mountain riding · Double thickness multi-layer foam structure · Low friction bi-elastic fabric
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.