ANATOMIC MTB Pirate
The ideal solution for MTB excursions during the months of low or moderate temperatures.
The MTB pirate incorporates anti-abrasive and bi-elastic fabrics in knees and laterals, preventing breakages and protecting the cyclist against falls. In addition, its pattern and Elastic Interface® pad are optimised for an upright posture.
- Made from bi-elastic ErgodryWarm® fabrics and flatlock seams.
- Bi-elastic fabric inserts in knees and laterals with anti-abrasive ceramic micro-crystals (80,000 Martindale cycles).
- Pirate anatomic pants pattern. Specially designed for MTB, allow to adopt an upright posture.
- Integrated and reinforced braces. Mesh inserts for better breathability.
- Elastic Interface® Sport MTB Men pad ,optimized for a more rear and upright posture. Optimised for excursions of up to 6 hours.
- Reflective elements 360º.
Optimised fabric for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. E.I. products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
• Recommended usage time until 6 hours on MTB. • E.I.T X-TRACT MICROFIBRE soft face fabric reduces friction and skin irritations. • Press lines purposely engineered for highest flexibility and fit. • High density foams throughout the central insert provide a high level of protection. • Perforated inserts for maximum breathability and quick dry. • Engineered for cycling in the MTB position while assuring maximum freedom of movement.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.