Women’s Anatomic pants are excellent for keeping warm. But that’s not the only reason why you hit the road in winter. The rest of your group is responsible for that.
But with Anatomic pants the cold’s no longer an excuse for staying home. We’ve made them from ErgodryWarm® fabric, with its soft-to-the-touch inner brushing, and we promise they’ll isolate you from the cold. They also have no braces, but we’re sure you won’t miss those. Thanks to their inner waist elastic, the pants won’t shift. Ready for a winter ride?
- Winter trousers in ErgodryWarm® bi-elastic fabric with brushed interior for good heat insulation
- 300 Line pad for women ,optimised for rides of up to 3 hours
- Elastic inside waist to help keep the trousers in place
- Finished with flat seams
- Reflective strips for increased visibility and safety
Optimised fabric for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
· Optimized chamois pad for riding up to 3 hours · Suitable for road as well as mountain riding · Double thickness multi-layer foam structure · Low friction bi-elastic fabric
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.