Bib shorts SIGNATURE
Bib shorts SIGNATURE
A line notable for its design but also for providing superior performance and comfort. The Spiuk Gallio Pro Carbon pad has Carbono fabric finish and details conceived to avoid discomfort. Its braces, sublimated with the same pattern as the jersey, favour heat evacuation thanks to their SensodryFresh® fabric. At the end of the day, the design aims to find solutions.
- Bib shorts with braces, made of ErgodryFresh® and with flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Optimum for sun and heat conditions (+23ºC)
- Spiuk® Gallio Carbon Pro women’s chamois, optimised for rides of up to 5 hours
- Sensodryfresh® mesh back to draw the heat away, reinforced braces
- Wide cuffs with extra grip silicone allowing good circulation
Two-way stretch fabric with extraordinary elastic properties. Immediately returns to its original shape without deforming. It provides the correct amount of muscle group compression, resulting in enhanced pedalling precision and accuracy, whilst enabling proper blood circulation.Feels soft and pleasant thanks to its smooth interior, making the garment extremely comfortable to use.
Multi-filament polyester fabric, ideal for the production of high performance sports garments. Its high filament count provides maximum softness and lightness, making the garment very comfortable to use.The fabric's special structure also provides excellent capillarity. Sweat is expelled toward the external garment layer, thereby facilitating rapid evacuation.
• For up to 5 hour rides. • Chamois pad featuring foam with 3D moulding. • For road cycling and MTB. • Rapid sweat transpiration. Highly efficient moisture management. • Antibacterial carbon inserts offer increased breathability.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.