COLD&RAIN PROFIT Bib Pants
COLD&RAIN PROFIT Bib Pants
With the PROFIT Cold&,Rain pants, you don't need too many reasons to train in winter. A stylish and comfortable garment that protects you from the cold and light rain.
PROFIT Cold&,Rain pants are in a class of their own. We use double-sided Thermoroubaix® fabric, the interior provides warmth and wicks away sweat, and the exterior is so tough that it will last for several seasons. The DWR treatment we have applied makes it even more special. Raindrops and splashes practically bounce off the garment. Reflective elements in gold make the garment more visible and stylish. In winter, insulate yourself from the bad weather, not from cycling.
- Cycling bib pants with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) technology
- Designed for in-between seasons, cold and unstable conditions, and for both road and mountain use
- Paris HP Hybrid Cell pad by Elastic Interface® optimised for up to 7-hour rides
- ThermoRoubaix® bi-elastic fabric. Excellent fit, breathability, thermoregulation and sweat-wicking
- Multiple gold reflective elements for greater visibility
Durable Water Repellency. High quality water repellency treatment applied to fabrics. Enables effective and lasting protection against light and/or occasional rain, without affecting fabric breathability or elasticity. Classified as long lasting according to standard ISO 4920.
Warp-knit bielastic fabric from well-known italian manufacturer M.I.T.I. Thanks to its polyester and polyamide composited construction, it has superior breathability and sweat expelling properties, and a extraordinary thermoregulation capacity. Its DWR coating -Durable Water Repellency- becomes an effective first protection against ocassional rain.
ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. E.I. products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
· Pad optimised for rides of up to 7 hours · Suitable for road, mountain, and gravel · Hybrid Cell System (HCS): Ultra-density mixed cells (200 kg/m3) with excellent elastic recovery. Thinner, lighter, more breathable, and wear-resistant than GEL inserts · Fabric laser perforations and channel structure provide superior breathability
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.