ELITE PLUS Jacket
ELITE PLUS Jacket
The ELITE PLUS range offers solutions for the most demanding cyclists, for maximum comfort in the most intense cold and windy conditions.
The Elite Plus jacket assures optimal performance in the coldest months of the year. Manufactured with Primaloft® technology, it offers thermal insulation and high performance thermoregulation with ultralight weight. In addition, it incorporates the eVent® membrane, for protection against wind and rain and optimal breathability and sweat evacuation.
- Made with Primaloft® 4-layer fabric with internal lining.
- Tight pattern. Bi-elastic fabric inserts ThermoRoubaix® in lateral, under-sleeves, and Magic Carbon® in waist for optimal fitting.
- eVent® waterproof membrane (water column 30,000mm), windproof, optimal breathability (15,000-25,000 gr/m2 x 24h) and direct sweat evacuation.
- 2 rear pockets and one rear pocket with YKK® Aquaguard® zip (Waterproof).
- Complete zip YKK® Aquaguard® (Waterproof) with anti-slip puller.
- High Visibility reflective inserts and reflective elements.
Waterproof ePTFE membrane with windbreaker properties, with an open structure that ensures excellent protection. The eVent® system prevents vapour from condensing before pulling it off the membrane. Instead, it allows ventilation, avoiding moisture and inner surfaces that adhere to your skin. This solution provides unique breathability, which means maximum comfort and efficiency.
High performance insulation, with all the features you need to challenge the elements. Warm but not too heavy, water resistant, breathable, easy to pack, light and extremely soft.
YKK is a leading company dedicated to the manufacture of numerous fastening products, such as zips, buckles or snap fasteners. For many global manufacturers, such as YKK, offering a stable and constant level of quality has become essential.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.