ELITE PRO Jacket
ELITE PRO Jacket
The Elite Pro range is designed for high-performance racing cyclists who due to their activity need superb breathability without renouncing the best insulation against cold, wind and rain.
The Elite Pro jacket is for those high-level sports persons plasticising cycling independently of all weather conditions. With 100% thermal sealed seams, it offers Waterproof and windproof protection. Its two-and a half layer fabric with eVent® membrane assure breathability and sweat evacuation adapted to the best performance.
- Made with 2.5-layer eVent® bi-elastic fabrics and 100% thermal sealed flatlock seams.
- Tight pattern. Bi-elastic Magic Carbon® fabric insert in waist for optimal adjustment.
- eVent® waterproof membrane (water column 30,000mm), windproof, optimal breathability (15,000-25,000 gr/m2 x 24h) and direct sweat evacuation.
- 2 rear zips sealed with YKK® Waterproof zip.
- Complete front zip YKK® Waterproof with anti-slip puller.
- High Visibility reflective inserts and reflective elements.
Waterproof ePTFE membrane with windbreaker properties, with an open structure that ensures excellent protection. The eVent® system prevents vapour from condensing before pulling it off the membrane. Instead, it allows ventilation, avoiding moisture and inner surfaces that adhere to your skin. This solution provides unique breathability, which means maximum comfort and efficiency.
YKK is a leading company dedicated to the manufacture of numerous fastening products, such as zips, buckles or snap fasteners. For many global manufacturers, such as YKK, offering a stable and constant level of quality has become essential.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.