ELITE PRO Pants
ELITE PRO Pants
Maximum performance The Elite Pro winter trousers are aimed at #experienced cyclists seeking maximum comfort and the ability to deploy their full potential during high intensity rides.
The Elite Pro trousers provide a perfect anatomical fit, thanks to their meticulous pattern and ultraelastic fabric. Optimum thermoregulation capability and sweat management for demanding rides. And they do so without renouncing comfort: their Elastic Interface® Tour HP Carbon pad provides guaranteed performance and comfort on rides of up to 5 hours.
- Made from bi-elastic ErgodryWarm® fabrics and flatlock seams.
- 10-piece very tight fit anatomic pattern Abdominal Compression panels to prevent muscle slippage.
- Integrated and reinforced braces with MagicCarbon® bi-elastic material for optimal adjustment.
- Zips at heels for facilitate placement. Reflective elements.
- Elastic Interface® Tour HP Carbonium pad optimised for excursions of up to 6 hours.
ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. E.I. products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
• Optimum usage time: Up to 7 hours • Made with tripe density foam. • Bi-elastic and seamless. • E.I.T® Microfibre fabric with Carbonium inserts. • Superior heat dispersion, breatheability, oxygenation and bacteriostatic capability.
This product guarantees the highest quality standards and bears CE marking, indicating compliance with the corresponding technical standards
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.