PROFIT Aero Bib Shorts
PROFIT Aero Bib Shorts
If you aim to be the fastest, get the details right. This is the maxim that has guided our development of PROFIT Aero bib shorts. Each second gained is the result of another step in the right direction: to improve your position on the bike. To maintain it for as long as possible. To maximise your aerodynamic efficiency.
The specific fit of the PROFIT Aero bib shorts is perfect if you opt for seat tube angles of about 75°. The Elastic Interface Performance Slim pad will enable you to ride intensely and effectively in comfort. You will go faster, and fly past. But remain visible to traffic thanks to the reflective 3D markings we have applied.
- Skintight bib shorts for improved aerodynamics
- Conceived for road practice in aerodynamic tuck positions
- Road Performance Slim Elastic Interface® pad
- ErgodryFresh® ultra-elastic fabrics
- Bi-elastic cuffs with non-slip silicone print
Coldblack® reduces the absorption of sunlight and therefore heat build-up. In Addition it provides reliable protection from damaging UV rays, textiles with Coldblack® guarantee a minimum UPF of 30 in any color. Consequently, the wear comfort of textiles can be tangibly improved.
The Sanitized®sanitising function keeps you fresh all day long, so that you can achieve more and feel more comfortable. It is safe and has long-lasting effects, even after heavy use. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and, with it, unwanted odours, ensuring long-lasting freshness.
Two-way stretch fabric with extraordinary elastic properties. Immediately returns to its original shape without deforming. It provides the correct amount of muscle group compression, resulting in enhanced pedalling precision and accuracy, whilst enabling proper blood circulation.Feels soft and pleasant thanks to its smooth interior, making the garment extremely comfortable to use.
ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. E.I. products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
• Road exclusively use until 3 hours. • Three dimensional EIT Coolcube fabric. Soft brushed polyamide cubes alternate to quick-dry polyester cubes. • Innovative special shaping of the chamois top for improved fit and greater privacy. • Super light-weight pad (only 37 g) thin and superbreathable. Perforated base layer for freshness and maximum breathability. • Ideal for competitive riders demanding maximum freedom of movement and spending all efforts over a shorter amount of time, as in amateur races.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.