PROFIT Cold&Rain Bib shorts
PROFIT Cold&Rain Bib shorts
The PROFIT line is the result of a thorough joint development process between our researchers and professional sports persons. The high performance Spiuk PROFIT-COLD&,RAIN range is perfect for cold and unstable weather periods, achieving a perfect balance between breathability and protection against cold and rain.
The PROFIT culotte is the solution for the days when cold weather is a fact. It is made from ThermoRoubaix® fabric that guarantees effective thermal maintenance. Rain proof thanks to its Water Resistant treatment and Elastic Interface band especially designed for rain.
- Made with ThermoRoubaix® 2-layer fabric with flatlock seams. Internal layer from polyester to facilitate sweat evacuation.
- Tight-fit pattern with short legs. High profile for extra protection against splashes.
- Water Resistant treatment integrated in the fabric manufacturing process for greater efficiency and durability.
- Integrated and reinforced braces. Mesh inserts for better breathability.
- Elastic Interface® pad optimized for excursions of up to five hours and especially designed for rain.
- Reflective elements.
Durable Water Repellency. High quality water repellency treatment applied to fabrics. Enables effective and lasting protection against light and/or occasional rain, without affecting fabric breathability or elasticity. Classified as long lasting according to standard ISO 4920.
Warp-knit bielastic fabric from well-known italian manufacturer M.I.T.I. Thanks to its polyester and polyamide composited construction, it has superior breathability and sweat expelling properties, and a extraordinary thermoregulation capacity. Its DWR coating -Durable Water Repellency- becomes an effective first protection against ocassional rain.
ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. E.I. products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
• Increased protection for long distance rides. Until 7 hours. • Three dimensional shape with lltra-high density inserts. • EIT X-FIFTY MICROFIBRE + MAX fabrics • Top surface totally flush with no areas of transition providing close and continuous skin contact. • Provide breathability and freedom of movement.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.