PROFIT COLD&RAIN Jersey
PROFIT COLD&RAIN Jersey
The high performance PROFIT Cold&Rain range is perfect for cool and changeable weather conditions, providing the perfect balance between breathability and protection from the cold and rain.
The PROFIT Cold&Rain jersey is made of ThermoRoubaix® DWR fabric, which ensure immediate sweat evacuation and excellent thermal stability.
The 2018 update provides subtle improvements. Patterns and components have been revised for better fit. What’s more, DWR technology is Fluorocarbon-free. It maintains the same water protection but is better for the environment.
- Jersey suitable for 3 seasons. Tight-fitting pattern with short sleeves. Long back with M2V membrane for extra protection against the rain and splashes.
- Made with dual layer ThermoRoubaix® DWR fabric. Its mixed Polyamide and polyester structure and composition favour sweat absorption and evacuation, whilst ensuring excellent thermoregulation.
- DWR (Durable Water Resistant) treatment integrated into the fabric creation process for improved eficiency and durability. Now fluorocarbon-free for enhanced respect for the environment.
- Full front zip with injected zipper pull. Includes 3 rear pockets with zip protected opening for effective rain protection.
- Includes multiple reflective elements for 360º visibility. New version in red available for greater visibility.
Durable Water Repellency. High quality water repellency treatment applied to fabrics. Enables effective and lasting protection against light and/or occasional rain, without affecting fabric breathability or elasticity. Classified as long lasting according to standard ISO 4920.
Warp-knit bielastic fabric from well-known italian manufacturer M.I.T.I. Thanks to its polyester and polyamide composited construction, it has superior breathability and sweat expelling properties, and a extraordinary thermoregulation capacity. Its DWR coating -Durable Water Repellency- becomes an effective first protection against ocassional rain.
YKK is a leading company dedicated to the manufacture of numerous fastening products, such as zips, buckles or snap fasteners. For many global manufacturers, such as YKK, offering a stable and constant level of quality has become essential.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.