PROFIT Cold&Rain pants
PROFIT Cold&Rain pants
The high performance PROFIT Cold&,Rain range is perfect for cool and changeable weather conditions, providing the perfect balance between breathability and protection from the cold and rain.
The PROFIT COLD&,RAIN bib pants are made of ThermoRoubaix® DWR fabric. Thanks to their Elastic Interface® pad they ensure optimum performance for 5 hours. ,Patterns and components have been revised for better fit. What’s more, DWR technology is Fluorocarbon-free. It maintains the same water protection but is better for the environment.
- Bib pants with braces, suitable for cold and/or damp periods. Tight-fitting pattern.
- Bastogne HP by Elastic Interface® pad optimised for rides of up to five hours and especially designed for the rain.
- Made with dual layer ThermoRoubaix® DWR fabric. Its mixed Polyamide and polyester structure and composition favour sweat absorption and evacuation, whilst ensuring excellent thermoregulation.
- DWR (Durable Water Resistant) treatment integrated into the fabric creation process for improved eficiency and durability. Now fluorocarbon-free for enhanced respect for the environment.
- Enables excellent hold free of pressure points. Includes multiple reflective elements for 360º visibility.
Durable Water Repellency. High quality water repellency treatment applied to fabrics. Enables effective and lasting protection against light and/or occasional rain, without affecting fabric breathability or elasticity. Classified as long lasting according to standard ISO 4920.
Warp-knit bielastic fabric from well-known italian manufacturer M.I.T.I. Thanks to its polyester and polyamide composited construction, it has superior breathability and sweat expelling properties, and a extraordinary thermoregulation capacity. Its DWR coating -Durable Water Repellency- becomes an effective first protection against ocassional rain.
This product guarantees the highest quality standards and bears CE marking, indicating compliance with the corresponding technical standards
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.