EVERY RIDER. EVERY RIDE.
PROFIT SUMMER Bib Shorts
PROFIT SUMMER Bib Shorts
If you aspire to improve day by day, then train to the maximum. And take care of the details. This is the maxim that has guided our development of the PROFIT Summer bib shorts.
We have refined our most pro shorts so can just focus on being fast. Efficiency and comfort are on our side. Which is why we have used Interlink progressive compression panels with no added seams nor silicone: securing and stabilising the garment against vibrations from the road. And because nothing contributes more to cycling happiness than a good pad, the Paris Hybrid Cell is sure to put a smile on your face. Enjoy training as hard as you want for up to 7 hours.
- Bib shorts with straps, intended to provide maximum comfort and efficiency
- Developed for very intense physical effort and/or long distances
- Elastic Interface® Paris Hybrid Cell pad, developed for rides of up to 7 hours
- Panels with low-friction Interlink technology that stabilise and hold the garment in place
- Elastic bibs that promote ventilation and with an integrated pocket
Two-way stretch fabric with extraordinary elastic properties. Immediately returns to its original shape without deforming. It provides the correct amount of muscle group compression, resulting in enhanced pedalling precision and accuracy, whilst enabling proper blood circulation.Feels soft and pleasant thanks to its smooth interior, making the garment extremely comfortable to use.
ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. E.I. products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
· Pad optimised for rides of up to 7 hours · Suitable for road, mountain, and gravel · Hybrid Cell System (HCS): Ultra-density mixed cells (200 kg/m3) with excellent elastic recovery. Thinner, lighter, more breathable, and wear-resistant than GEL inserts · Fabric laser perforations and channel structure provide superior breathability
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.