The Sprint ITU Trisuit by Spiuk has been conceived to help triathletes deploy their full potential on the road over Sprint and Olympic distances, where scraping out tenths of a second can make all the difference.
Developed with Aquatech fabrics and latest generation solutions, every part of the Sprint ITU Trisuit is focussed on minimising friction and provide perfect aerodynamic performance both in the water and in the air. Recommended for Sprint or Olympic distances
- Rear fastening Trisuit that complies with ITU criteria. Focussed on Sprint and Olympic distance races.
- Very tight fit for men. Absence of pockets to improve aerodynamic performance. Heat-sealed seams to minimise friction (with air and triathlete's skin).
- Aquatech fabrics provide excellent dynamic performance. Extraordinary elasticity and breathability. Very light and minimum water absorption. High resistance to chlorine.
- Mesh panels for upper heat evacuation. Carbon inserts with antibacterial and muscular oxygenation properties.
- Spiuk® ultralight Triathlon pad with low water absorption and rapid drying perforations.
- Rear inverted zip fastener, with Velcro to secure the pull.
- Perfect anatomical fit cuff system, minimises rubbing and discomfort thanks to its bellows system and elastic silicone.
Aquatech® technology provides interesting characteristics for the most explosive triathlon disciplines. Its light weight (110 gr/m2) and ultra-fast drying times enable the trisuit to be damp-free in as little as 3 minutes, whilst other fabrics can take between 10 and 17 minutes. The difference in weight that the sportsperson can withstand between one state and another has been substantially increased.
• Optimum usage time: Up to 3 hours • Made with balanced density foam to tackle all 3 triathlon disciplines • Multiperforated piece for rapid drying • Bi-elastic and seamless. • SPIUK C. Colorado low thermal conductivity fabric.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.