The TEAM trousers have been designed to offer excellent performance and extra wind protection. Also ideal for longer rides thanks to their pad which has been optimised for rides up to 5 hours.
Designed for rides during the coldest months, the long TEAM culotte offers a superior wind barrier thanks to its Arrowind® technology front panels, without impairing elasticity or breathability. The Elastic Interface® pad is also optimised to be comfortable in excursions for up to 5 hours.
- Made from bi-elastic ErgodryWarm® fabrics and flatlock seams.
- 10-piece very tight fit anatomic pattern Abdominal Compression Panels to prevent abdominal muscle slippage and assure optimal fitting.
- Integrated and reinforced braces. Mesh inserts for better breathability.
- Zips in heels with reflective elements incorporated to facilitate fitting and improve safety.
- Elastic Interface® Vuelta pad optimised for excursions of up to 5 hours.
An innovative interlock fabric brushed on the inner surface, with very low air permeability. A single-layer fabric that blocks nearly 80% of the air that would normally get through a similar fabric manufactured using traditional processes. This adds to other the features that characterise our ErgodryWarm fabric made in Italy: excellent breathability, two-way stretching, softness and comfort.
ELASTIC INTERFACE® is a brand that CyTech has rapidly been able to establish as the maximum and most certified reference in the sector for short cycling trouser protectors. E.I. products employ an exclusive CyTech patent, which is currently the global standard, providing 360º elasticity.
• Optimum usage time: Up to 5 hours • Made with double density foam. • Bi-elastic and seamless. • E.I.T® X-Track Microfibre low friction fabric. • Perforations for improved ventilation and quicker drying.
This product has earned EC certification, meeting the technical and quality criteria set out in the corresponding approval.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.