If you enjoy relaxed cycling outings during the coldest months of the year you’re in luck. Perhaps you have come across the four-leaf clover you put your heart and soul into finding. The limited “Lucky Edition” of the #Teknik line has been developed for cyclist that don’t always need to achieve the best time, for those that want to admire the scenery and have a nice cycle ride. Therefore, the #Teknik “Lucky Edition” line has been created to put usage comfort centre stage.
The #Teknik jacket consists of three layers. The external layer provides the first barrier against water and light rain. The intermediate layer, which incorporates the M2V® in its #Teknik variant, offers perfect insulation against the cold and wind, and the internal lining ensures good thermal stability.
- 3 layer laminated fabric with M2V breathable interior membrane. Internal surface with polar lining. Ensures optimum insulation and comfort. (Membrane data on attached image)
- Sides and underarms in Ergodry-warm bi-elastic fabric for correct fit. (+/- 235 g/m2 composition 80% PA - 20% EA)
- Water-repellent treatment of exterior.
- 3 rear pockets with elastic.
- Bi-elastic cuffs.
- Interior elastic at waist for optimum fit.
Optimised fabric for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.