TOP TEN Bib Pants
TOP TEN Bib Pants
The Top Ten winter pants will protect you from the cold. Unless you’re in a terrible snowstorm of course… but in that case it’d be better to roller train, wouldn’t it?
Top Ten pants are snug and comfortable, although that’s stating the obvious, after testing them out so much. And they have inner-brushed ErgodryWarm® fabric, which is also highly elastic. To round off the design, we’ve incorporated our hallmark M2V® membrane to the Top Ten pants. So you won’t have to worry about the splashes soaking through.
- Visibility-enhancing cycling bib pants
- Designed for both road and mountain cycling during the coldest months
- 450 pad optimised for rides lasting up to 4,5 hours
- Ergodry Warm® bi-elastic fabrics and M2V® membrane for splash protection
- Includes large reflective elements for greater visibility
Optimised fabric for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
· Optimized chamois pad for riding up to 4.5 hours · Suitable for road as well as mountain biking · Multi-layer double-density foam and 3D sculpted open cell structure · Micro-polished low friction fabric
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.