TOP TEN Vest
TOP TEN Vest
When the wind whips up, the Top Ten gilet with a M2V® windproof membrane will save the day. You may not have the wind behind you, but you certainly won’t have it against you.
The Top Ten gilet also has bamboo nanoparticles. Bamboo is a thermal insulation material and has been used for centuries in sustainable construction. We use it in the side panels to efficiently hold in the heat generated by your body. In case of overheating, the heat is slowly released. That’s effective thermoregulation.
- Light vest suitable for 3 seasons. Tight-fitting pattern. Compatible with TOP TEN jersey.
- Made with the lightest version of the M2V® membrane, both at the front and at the rear. Blocks the wind whilst enabling breathability.
- Sides made from SensodryWarm® fabric with Litrax® treatment.
- Full front zip with non-slip injected zipper pull. - Includes three easy access back pockets.
- Includes fluorescent details and reflective elements for 360º visibility.
Thetwe-M2V® est une membrane microporeuse imperméable et coupe-vent développée pour résister aux conditions climatiques les plus extrêmes. Elle est ultralégère et élastique, et permet une transpiration et un maintien thermique optimaux, ce qui assure son confort lors de son utilisation pour la réalisation de nombreuses activités sportives.
LITRAX® L2 THERMO is a fibre technology that uses organic nanoparticles and compounds derived from bamboo. Litrax® improves heat insulation, retaining the heat produced by your body and releasing it very slowly. Other properties are UV protection and optimal moisture wicking. Litrax was chosen as one of the five most innovative fibres for the fall-winter season at ISPO.
Multi-filament fabric with a polyester base, optimum for practising sport in the winter. It is also very comfortable on account of its breathability, as its elasticity provides a perfect fit. Its brushed interior finish ensures optimum insulation and thermal stability. ity.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.