UNIKA DWR trousers Men
UNIKA DWR trousers Men
Mid-winter cycling requires passion, courage… and Unika DWR cycling pants. They keep out the cold and rain like you’re roller training in an igloo.
Unika DWR pants are our warmest cycle pants. They’re totally made of Thermoroubaix® fabric, providing warmth while drawing away perspiration. And if you’re caught by the occasional storm, they’re also water-repellent, thanks to a final treatment with DWR. They’re a must for anyone who doesn’t want to let the cold in.
- Long trousers with braces, made entirely of ThermoRoubaix DWR.
- Good protection against light rain and splashing.
- High levels of heat insulation &, optimum comfort and performance.
- Front and side zips.
- Openwork back for increased breathability.
Durable Water Repellency. High quality water repellency treatment applied to fabrics. Enables effective and lasting protection against light and/or occasional rain, without affecting fabric breathability or elasticity. Classified as long lasting according to standard ISO 4920.
Warp-knit bielastic fabric from well-known italian manufacturer M.I.T.I. Thanks to its polyester and polyamide composited construction, it has superior breathability and sweat expelling properties, and a extraordinary thermoregulation capacity. Its DWR coating -Durable Water Repellency- becomes an effective first protection against ocassional rain.
Multi-filament polyester fabric, ideal for the production of high performance sports garments. Its high filament count provides maximum softness and lightness, making the garment very comfortable to use.The fabric's special structure also provides excellent capillarity. Sweat is expelled toward the external garment layer, thereby facilitating rapid evacuation.
• Optimum usage time: Up to 5 hours • Made with double density foam. • Bi-elastic and seamless. • E.I.T® X-Track Microfibre low friction fabric. • Perforations for improved ventilation and quicker drying.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.