The XP hat and ear warmer incorporates the revolutionary Arrowind bi-elastic fabric on the front, which blocks 80% more wind than conventional fabrics, whilst maintaining thermoregulation and breathability capabilities.
- Neoprene hat and ear warmer, ideal for the harshest of winter conditions. Suitable for use under cycling helmet.
- Made of Arrowind® at the front, provides excellent wind protection (blocks 80% more wind than conventional fabrics), but maintains excellent thermoregulation and breathability capabilities.
- ErgodryWarm® bi-elastic fabric on rest of garment. Its internal brushed nish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
- Sealed seams that avoid discomfort and do not impair elasticity.
- Velcro strap on ear warmer.
An innovative interlock fabric brushed on the inner surface, with very low air permeability. A single-layer fabric that blocks nearly 80% of the air that would normally get through a similar fabric manufactured using traditional processes. This adds to other the features that characterise our ErgodryWarm fabric made in Italy: excellent breathability, two-way stretching, softness and comfort.
Optimised fabric for sports activities in cold climates. Its bi-elastic composition possesses an extraordinary recovery ability and it does not deform with intensive use. Provides optimum compression for different muscle groups, whilst enabling correct blood circulation. Its internal brushed finish ensures unbeatable thermal stability and insulation.
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.