PROFIT COLD&RAIN Jersey
PROFIT COLD&RAIN Jersey
Wait before you get out that winter jacket. The PROFIT Cold&,Rain jersey protects you from the rain and cold. Whilst maintaining aerodynamics.
The PROFIT Cold&,Rain long sleeve jersey is an excellent midlayer. And we have added a Durable Water Repellency treatment. So, it serves as the first line of defence if you’re caught in the rain. Its ThermoRoubaix® fabric achieves an exquisite balance between temperature and breathability. Providing the motivation to go out like a sunny day. And because it's bielastic, it clings to your body like a warm second skin.
- 3-season cycling jersey with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) technology
- Designed cold and unstable conditions, in-between seasons. Also ideal as a mid-layer
- ThermoRoubaix® bi-elastic fabric. Excellent fit, breathability, thermoregulation and sweat-wicking
- 3 back pockets protected by a flap for effective protection against the rain
- Multiple gold reflective elements for greater visibility
Durable Water Repellency. High quality water repellency treatment applied to fabrics. Enables effective and lasting protection against light and/or occasional rain, without affecting fabric breathability or elasticity. Classified as long lasting according to standard ISO 4920.
Warp-knit bielastic fabric from well-known italian manufacturer M.I.T.I. Thanks to its polyester and polyamide composited construction, it has superior breathability and sweat expelling properties, and a extraordinary thermoregulation capacity. Its DWR coating -Durable Water Repellency- becomes an effective first protection against ocassional rain.
YKK is a leading company dedicated to the manufacture of numerous fastening products, such as zips, buckles or snap fasteners. For many global manufacturers, such as YKK, offering a stable and constant level of quality has become essential.
· Pad optimised for rides of up to 7 hours · Suitable for road, mountain, and gravel · Hybrid Cell System (HCS): Ultra-density mixed cells (200 kg/m3) with excellent elastic recovery. Thinner, lighter, more breathable, and wear-resistant than GEL inserts · Fabric laser perforations and channel structure provide superior breathability
- Key measurements for each garment type:
Jackets, vests, jerseys, t-shirts
Bib shorts and trousers
Arm warmers and other arm accessories
Leg warmers and other leg accessories
HOW TO USE THE TABLES
Observe which are the key measurements for each garment type. If all measurements do not coincide with the same size, always choose the larger size.